Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One 4 All vouchers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Anybody know if any places give out chance from the vouchers? Says on the back of them change "may" not be given.

And also, any decent online stores take them?

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

crushproof wrote: »
    Anybody know if any places give out chance from the vouchers? Says on the back of them change "may" not be given.

You'll be hard pressed to find any shop that will give change on any kind of voucher, especially one that they have to pay a commission on. A voucher for the remainder is as much as you can hope for.
    I'm much happier having to be alittle smart about how I use them that paying tax. Maybe some of you have plenty of money, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

You've supposed to declare those, and pay the appropriate tax. If you don't, and your employer is audited, they'll be able to trace the earnings you didn't declare and then chase you for it (plus penalties and interest). Avoid tax at your own risk, and you probably should be shouting about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

You've supposed to declare those, and pay the appropriate tax. If you don't, and your employer is audited, they'll be able to trace the earnings you didn't declare and then chase you for it (plus penalties and interest). Avoid tax at your own risk, and you probably should be shouting about it.

No your not, your employer can give up to €250 a year in vouchers to you tax free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Have a 50 Euro one4all voucher and was wondering can it be spent at The Loop or any of the shops that sell cologne in Dublin Airport?

Cheers,
    M

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

madmoe wrote: »
    Have a 50 Euro one4all voucher and was wondering can it be spent at The Loop or any of the shops that sell cologne in Dublin Airport?

Cheers,
    M

Did you check the one4all.ie site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭term

Can't be used in the Loop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

I checked the site and The Loop was not listed :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

You can use these vouchers online now in some stores or you buy a prepay use once visa card that you can use anywhere online.

Advertisement