Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalkey

• 18-10-2007 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm living in a rented house and am looking for the best wireless broadband option- getting a foxed line isn't an option either is NTL!! very annoying they don't service the estate im living in-

My options seem to be

IBB Ripwave- 1mb, its only 1m upload which I'm not happy about any feedback on this service would be great- how slow is it for say a typical 700mb movie, I hear ripwave isn't the greatest either.

Mobile broadband- Any feed back on all 3 providers but from what I hear its very poor at the minute especially in bad weather!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Digiweb Metro is available in Dalkey, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HankMoody

I'd like to hear some opinions on the best TV/Phone/BB providers in Dalkey area please.

I want the fastest/smoothest Internet I can get for watching Netflix. Thanks in advance!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 226 ✭✭Frank Garrett

HankMoody wrote: »
    I'd like to hear some opinions on the best TV/Phone/BB providers in Dalkey area please.

I want the fastest/smoothest Internet I can get for watching Netflix. Thanks in advance!

Old thread is old.

Put your home address in here to see if you can get fiber with Eircom/Vodafone/Magnet/Digiweb: https://secure.eircom.net/fibre/

Go to the UPC website and select either broadband and phone or broadband and TV, click on a package you like and put your address in to see if you get it: http://www.upc.ie/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement