Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX360 Gamestop?

• 18-10-2007 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

How much is the 360 Premium package from Gamestop?

Or if you could tell me the prices of any other deals they may have besides the trade in one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭matchthis

Was in Gamstop Naas and had the Premium console(White Box) for €199 with no games, could be a misprice, but had to run. Worth a phone call, paid €400 for mine last year and no games...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

400 with 2 games in gamestop in waterford

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

€360 for premium and no games
    €399 for premium and extra wireless control and any game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

€360 for premium and no games
    €399 for premium and extra wireless control and any game.

I guess I'll be going for the €399 one so, thanks to all you guys for your help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Why not go to Smyths and get more for the same price:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Why not go to Smyths and get more for the same price:confused:

he probably has gamestop vouchers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

Last week I saw Premium + Halo 3 + PGR 4 for €360, offer might be over though. For my own, which I only bought 2 weeks ago, I got the Premium + Crackdown (crap) for €360...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

helios wrote: »
    Last week I saw Premium + Halo 3 + PGR 4 for €360, offer might be over though. For my own, which I only bought 2 weeks ago, I got the Premium + Crackdown (crap) for €360...

Also known as crapdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

AdrianII wrote: »
    Also known as crapdown

lol... I thought that it was just simply known as crap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

matchthis wrote: »
    Was in Gamstop Naas and had the Premium console(White Box) for €199 with no games, could be a misprice, but had to run. Worth a phone call, paid €400 for mine last year and no games...

That's if you trade in a console + 6 games!

• Advertisement

helios wrote: »

I got the Halo 3 - PGR4 offer for €399 :D

I would've gone to Smiths but theres none in Kilkenny :(

Now I have trouble with Xbox Live :( Anyone else experiencing connection issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Last saturday i got PGR4, Halo 3, an extra controller and forza motorsport, but i traded that in for gears of war. All for only €400, savings were €200

I know its a great bargain! I am going to trade in PGR4, How much would you say i'd get for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Well I got 38 smackers for Forza so about the same Id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 HT2007

Does gamestop/smyths sell traded consoles????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Gamestop do. Ring your local branch for the offer they have. They seem to have Cores, Premium's and Elites. Think I'll be heading in to get a premium today. Think its in and around €300 with a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 HT2007

djkeogh wrote: »
    Gamestop do. Ring your local branch for the offer they have. They seem to have Cores, Premium's and Elites. Think I'll be heading in to get a premium today. Think its in and around €300 with a game

Cores ??? Whats that!! Older versions???

Have a Sony Bravia 32" HD ready ... So want to experience great graphics ...!

Which date models should I be looking for ???

€300 you say ~ Hmmmmm ... Will be ringing around today!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭savemejebus

HT2007 wrote: »
    €300 you say ~ Hmmmmm ... Will be ringing around today!!

For the love of all that's holy be very careful buying a 2nd hand 360 from Gamestop. Since they now offer the highest trade in values many many people are bringing in consoles that are on their last legs in order to "trade up". There is a good chance you could get a console that dies on you before you get home :eek:.

Better off going to smyths or xtravision and picking up a new bundle with 3 games and a controller for €399

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

how much is the elite going for in these establishments these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Vegeta wrote: »
    how much is the elite going for in these establishments these days
    €499 with one new game + Blue Dragon [which you can return (not trade) and get a second new game]

€459 I think with GoW || Crackdown.

First price I paid and I don't think it's changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

kaimera wrote: »
    €499 with one new game + Blue Dragon [which you can return (not trade) and get a second new game]

Does that work, do they let you do that? If so, that's a pretty sweet offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭savemejebus

koneko wrote: »

It depends on the managers mood unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

koneko wrote: »
    Well, the nice girl in the Halo3 t-shirt in Dun Laoghaire let me do it.

Ended up with Pes08 & PGR4 with the Elite for 499 :) Even shows on my receipt BD was a return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

kaimera wrote: »
    Well, the nice girl in the Halo3 t-shirt in Dun Laoghaire let me do it.

Ended up with Pes08 & PGR4 with the Elite for 499 :) Even shows on my receipt BD was a return.

Just did the same in mary/henry st. (never know the difference between those two :) )
    Got COD4 & PES08 :)
    Forgot to get my book of vouchers off them though, must go in tomorrow and get it.

No god damn transfer cable, forgot about that!
    Has a Benq drive, and is waaay quieter, while on the dash :)

Advertisement