Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Visual Studio CD Wanted

Options
  • 18-10-2007 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi all,
    As the thread says, I'm looking for the MS Visual Studio CD to buy or borrow for a project I'm doing.

Would very much appreciate help on this, maybe someone had it for college and is now finished with it. Specifically I'm looking for the MS Visual C++ CD

Thanks folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Visual Studio 2005 Express editions are free to download from Microsoft
    VC++ Express is available here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/aa700735.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

Elfish wrote: »
    Hi all,
    As the thread says, I'm looking for the MS Visual Studio CD to buy or borrow for a project I'm doing.

Would very much appreciate help on this, maybe someone had it for college and is now finished with it. Specifically I'm looking for the MS Visual C++ CD

Thanks folks!

Yeah, you can download visual studio 2005/2008 (90 day versions - full functionality for 90 days!) from microsoft. You'll probably get a really cheap out-dated version on ebay - watch out though, cos microsoft may have stopped supporting older versions of visual studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Elfish

Thanks very much guys, you are a great help.
    Cheers!

Advertisement