Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWC PYTHON .357 MAGNUM 4" review

Options
  • 18-10-2007 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Just a quick note first, i don't really intend to use this for skirmishing with, more of a wall hanger...

This is the way the Pistol arrived, its got nice finish, but feels very light
    IMGP1681.jpg

Considering the price detail is not too bad
    IMGP1689.jpg
    IMGP1688.jpg

Right onto the best bit, this loads kinda like the real steel counterpart, BB's load into a shell which then loads into the chamber, something very satifying about

IMGP1684.jpgit.

Right firing wise, i was really disapointed, i was expecting a major kick back (used to GBB) and with this there was nothing really, don't have chrono yet but looked around the various estimate dpower between 200fps - 220fps. Shoots fairly straight too.

Pros:
    Price: €77 Delivered (this included a nade loading tooli ordered at the same time)
    Looks; Looks savage in my personnal opinion, has a very nice finish too, feels very good in the hand as well.
    Loading: Gotta love being able to load the bb's in a shell

Cons:
    Weight, very very light
    Power, not very powerful,
    Not vey practical either 24 shots and a bit of a bitch to change shells

All in all i'm happy enough with purely from a cosmetic and value for money point of view

Purchased from E-Hobby Asia, Ordered SUnday, Paid for Monday, Shipped Tuesday and stupidly on my desk Thursady.
    Price: approx €70

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Looks nice, should bring it to the odd skirmish for "lol purposes" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Sorry guys, going to have to lock this thread. The idea for the moment is to post reviews here and have a thread discussing the topic if you want over in the main forum. Just keeps this place and the reviews specific, clean and easily accessed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement