Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gigabyte mobo ??

Options
  • 18-10-2007 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all new to this craic. Going to build my first pc and looking for a P35c-DS3R motherboard. Is there anywhere that sells these looking for a shop not online incase i have to send it back. So far have Q6600 G0 stepping cpu and XFX 8800gts 640mb xxx version now looking for this motherboard. Is it really that hard to find one in a shop ?? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

www.overclockers.co.uk
    www.scan.co.uk
    www.yoyotech.co.uk
    www.microdirect.co.uk
    www.komplett.ie
    www.dabs.ie

To name but a few. If you use google to its full advantage it can be helpfull.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭jaybe1

I know of all the online shops but dont want to buy online as i mentioned in first post. Just wanted to know if theres any shop i can just walk into and buy one ?

jaybe1 wrote: »
    I know of all the online shops but dont want to buy online as i mentioned in first post. Just wanted to know if theres any shop i can just walk into and buy one ?

No.

No problem thanks for the reply i may just order one in peats or somewhere like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Try Elara on 01-6251320

• Advertisement

afaik, elera do not sell this board. Although they can probably order one in for you, it will be more expensive then buying it from komplett.

I rang Peats and there getting them in before the end of the month so maybe ill wait till then mind you they want €155 for it but they said they'll do better seems that they sold my cpu on me by mistake but eventually got it yest.

Advertisement