Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glow in the dark tattoo ink?

Options
  • 18-10-2007 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

order it off net yourself and bring it in to the artist in question, thats what ive heard people do. no experience myself with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i was thinking of this myself awhile ago but apparently the end result can be crap (uneven, some dye doesnt take, ect)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I think farohar has it done, they'll probably respond to this anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Nope, have UV ink, but it's not glow in the dark. Glow in the dark requires a much slower reaction ....*scientific babble I won't bore you to tears with*.... whereas UV is just an instant conversion of the high energy UV light into lower energy visible light.
    Never actually heard of glow in the dark tattoo ink TBH and considering I can't think of any glow in the dark products that aren't labelled as toxic I'd be quite curious as to how they made it, any links OP?

*I'm a "they" Gauge? I know I can be a bit odd at times but I can't remember any confessions of split personalities. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I won't lie, when I posted last night I couldn't remember if you were a he or a she :( I hate this place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

he's a he!

took me a while to figure it out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

narco wrote: »
    he's a he!

took me a while to figure it out :D

No I'm not, I'm a genderless, non-corporeal cyberspace resident... well at least until one of you gets conclusive proof to the otherwise!:D

Advertisement