Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle Away

Options
  • 19-10-2007 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

So whats our chances ?? This could have a 5-5 written all over it, both teams pretty poor at the back. Id love to see Bent get a start with Berbatov. He has'nt played in a while and should be fresh as a daisy, and his pace would surely cause problems for the Newc back 4.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I think it will be a little less (god I hope so) I think it could be 2-2, the late winner by NC. Don't think Bent will start, will probably be Keane and Berbs, may see him come on for last 20 mins in Brebs or Keane are flaging! Team will be (not should, but will be)

Robbo
    Chimbo - kabul - Dawson - Lee
    Jenas - Hudd - Zock - Bale
    Berbs - Keane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

John W wrote: »
    I think it will be a little less (god I hope so) I think it could be 2-2, the late winner by NC. Don't think Bent will start, will probably be Keane and Berbs, may see him come on for last 20 mins in Brebs or Keane are flaging! Team will be (not should, but will be)

Robbo
    Chimbo - kabul - Dawson - Lee
    Jenas - Hudd - Zock - Bale
    Berbs - Keane

robbo is out..!!!
    calf problem
    thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah hopefully Cerny will prove his worth now. I like him, think he's been a very good servant to the club and it definitely a quality backup keeper. If he plays well I'd like to see him keep his place too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Can't see us taking anything from the Northeast, we've tanked there the last few seasons and Allardyce seems to hold an indian sign over us.

Good news on the Robbo front though whether he's really injured or just dropped without the media scrum is another point.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Can't see us taking anything from the Northeast

And it'll be another while before we do! My little bro enjoyed the game though being a newcastle fan... Just as well I'm not at home!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Could be a while before we take anything from anywhere (in the prem) Thank god we have the Euro and Carling to "possibly" put a smile on our faces.:D

Advertisement