Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trade-in

• 19-10-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi

has anyone traded in an xbox 360 in game or gamesstop etc.

wondering what I'll get for a 360 premium hardly used, 2 wireless controllers and five games - Halo 3, Tiger woods 07, perfect dark zero, pgr 3 and ninety nine nights?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

doesnt matter if it was never used to be honest, they will give you the same price as one that was used day in day out. Id say they prob offer between 300 -350 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i was in game and gamestop today asking about trading in a 360 premium and got the following info which may give you an idea , although the prices below are just based on the 360 , hard drive , power brick , leads plus the wireless controller.

game was €210 ( but failed to say if that was cash or store credit ).

gamestop €260 ( in store credit ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

Yeah - Game told me 210, and then games and extra controllers are extra. Gamestop seems the way to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Darwin

Just wondering do gamestop test the units that are traded-in or just assume everything is in working order? (If not, buying a used console from them might not be a great option)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Darwin wrote: »
    Just wondering do gamestop test the units that are traded-in or just assume everything is in working order? (If not, buying a used console from them might not be a great option)

they test it on the spot .

when i traded in mine during the week the guy on the till called someone from the back to test the 360 , he came back quick enough and gave the go ahead for the trade in . all quick and painless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I traded in NAL '07 in Gamestop yesterday and they didn't bother testing it. Got 20E for it though, not too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The 210 in Game is cash or credit.

Advertisement