Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost (most likely stolen dog)

Options
  • 19-10-2007 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi There,
    My mum's dog went missing last Tuesday night in Drumcondra. She let him out the front for a pee and he disappeared. I think he's been stolen as we've had him for years he's in and out of the house on little walks up the road regularly.

He's a cream coloured poodle called "Teddy". He's an older dog and is neutered so he's really no use to anyone wishing to make money off him but he is a beautiful dog. He looks a little like a sheep :D or so we're always getting told.

Owners are heartbroken & we've still to break it to the grandchildren that he's gone :confused:

Please let me know if there's been any reported cases of dogs being stolen. We've put posters up all over. Left messages with gardai, vets, pounds etc. Don't know what else to do.

teddy.jpg

Thanks for your help
    Tara
    tel: 0872998326

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Keep ringing Ashton pound he could have been siezed by a warden as it is illegal to let your dog out unattended

838 3236

Also try Dogs Aid 834 7134]

Is he wearing a tag ?

Put an ad in the Evening Herald too for him incase someone has picked him up .........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rubie

keep an eye on www.dogsindistress.org (works out of ashtown pound mainly) and also www.irishdogs.ie - the forum has a lost and found section. Also maybe www.irishanimals.ie have a lost and found section.

Advertisement