Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beautiful sleepy German woman at wedding party in Cork 13-14.10?? - long shot/€reward

Options
  • 19-10-2007 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello all!

Superlong shot but here goes...I met the most beautiful (likely also the most intelligent) woman in the world at Stansted airport on Monday 15.10. She had been to a friend's wedding at Cork that weekend, was flying back to Germany and asked me to wake her up after taking an hour's nap. I was reading David Ruelle's book on chaos and she was reading something on geometry. Description (of her, not the book): Beautiful. Full lips. Very long blondish hair. Jeans with fashionable spots on them. Blue jacket and a yellow coat. Name? No idea. Hometown? No idea. Overall likelihood of this post resulting in finding her? Very low.

I didn't give her my card right away but I figured I'd correct my mistake after security. The lines at security took out this option. I then thought that my initial strange attraction to her would fade by the next day. This has still not happened after 4 days so here I am.

If you think that you know who and/or which wedding I'm talking about pleeease send an email to strange @ mbnet.fi. For the confirmed first sighting I'll give you 50€ and a hug.

On second thought it's actually good that these sorts of things happen. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Isn't that nice...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Isn't that nice...?

Ya it's lovely... Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

I know a few people work in hotels in the city so il put in a word.

I will accept cash by registered post but im afraid cheques aren't acceptable.:D

What? Even drawn on the Bank of Last Resort?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Ye had yer chance to be satirical...

OP, lesson learned, talk to the prospective love of your life in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement