Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any one getting an xbox between 1/10 and 18/12

• 19-10-2007 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Any one getting an xbox between 1/10 and 18/12 give me a pm as if we fill the form on this page. we will both receive 10 free arcade games to play on the xbox ** receipt of xbox is needed for proof. Any one interested PM me

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/10gameseach/default.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

cheers PM sent back with detials for you to check.

Think other users should benefit of this offer also - free games include

Sensible World of Soccer

The classic 90s football game reborn! Play against your friends online in this fantastic pick up and play football extravaganza.

Sonic the Hedgehog

The fastest hedgehog on earth races past bubbling lava and waterfalls to stop Robotnik's schemes for world domination!

Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting

Return to quarter dropping and button mashing with the head to head action of Capcom's Street Fighter® II': Hyper Fighting.

Bomberman Live

The explosive action returns. Drop bombs with reckless abandon and blast your enemies to their doom in eight player battles.

Marble Blast Ultra

Travel back to the "astrolab" arena to navigate your marbles through moving platforms and dangerous hazards.

Spyglass Board Games

A fun new take on Chess, Checkers, Mancala, and Reversi. Play and video chat with friend on Xbox LIVE.

Small Arms

Experience classic side-scrolling run and gun action for up to four players in the explosive, arcade-inspired Small Arms.

3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures

Tee off for a fun match as you putt your way through 36 holes of fast and frenzied minigolf.

Assault Heroes

Join up with a friend, either split-screen or on Xbox LIVE, and blast your way through multiple levels.

Zuma Deluxe

Discover the ancient secrets of Zuma! Fire balls from the frog to make matches, then clear the path with coins and powerups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

if someone else is interested send a pm this way please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Yeah jaesus, i'm in thirdsies!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

ooo...im next !!!!!!!! PM plz:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SNL

My mate just bought a elite today and i jus loaned him fifa for the night i shall be gettin a copy of his receipt in return excellent.

theres surely someone else interested in this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

myself and helios are in the process of getting sorted.

I received another PM so i have asked them to contact rliston.

So i suppose if people let the post know if they are sorted or not it would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

i just upgraded to an elite in gamestop, so if someone wants to go in on this with me the just pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

ill do it with ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, I already have a 360 so if anyone wants to get in on this deal, PM me.

PM sent mgsrocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I bought a 360 about a month back so just missed out. If anyone has bought one recently, sent me a PM if anyone's interested in sending this form off.

I already have my receipt scanned!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭alanjgrace

Anyone with an xbox bought between the dates and a receipt wanna send off the form with me? Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone that has just bought a 360 can PM me if ye would like to go in with the deal :)

great catch OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Throw me down for a PM too. Handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Sensi isn't out yet is it!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

do both need to be bought in that period?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

sweetie wrote: »
    do both need to be bought in that period?
    Nope, just your friends one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

il do it with someone, although i might run into difficulty getting a lend of a scanner in the next few days

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

BloodSugarSex, if you want, I'll go in with you...if you want, send me the receipt, I'll scan it and send it back to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I bought my 360 before this offer started. PM me if you've bought your console after 01/10 and are looking for someone to go in on the offer with you.

Cheers OP. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I'm drifting down the list, but may as well throw my name in the pile.

I have an old 360, need a newcomer to be my friend. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i have 2 ****in xboxes both bought in the last year, i feel fairly hard done by, anyway if anyone get to this stage i'd be very happy to get in on this thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Did any receive the ten games yet? I'm still waiting. Is there a set date or is it just whenever they get around to it?

Allow twenty eight (28) days after posting your Entry for your prize to arrive should your Entry be eligible. Email us at XBOXWINS@microsoft.com if you have not received anything after this time.

taken from the terms and conditions.
    still looking for someone to enter it with at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just looking at the T&C
    The number of prizes is limited to 25,000 and Microsoft reserves the right to withdraw or substitute games without notice. No cash alternatives will be offered.

Lads, you'll need to get your forms in ASAP!!!

Also, I'm still waiting for the email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

I upgraded to an Elite from the Premium, would this still count?

as long as you have a reciept it should- fancy doing it with me, still haven't found anyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I got an elite at the end of Oct if anyone is interested; just waiting on my broadband to set up Live.

Advertisement