Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any one getting an xbox between 1/10 and 18/12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No e-mail here either! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

My friend who did this promotion with me got his codes about an hour ago. I'm still waiting for mine tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SNL

Yup just got my codes but horrible news no code for sensi soccer its the only reason i did this promo :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

SNL wrote: »
    Yup just got my codes but horrible news no code for sensi soccer its the only reason i did this promo :mad::mad::mad:

Damn, was looking forward to that too. think i'll stay up for a while and wait to see if my codes arrive tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

smithy1981 wrote: »
    My friend who did this promotion with me got his codes about an hour ago. I'm still waiting for mine tho.

Also in the same situation. I didn't the confirmation either.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

SNL wrote: »

I don't think Sensible Soccer was mentioned anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

jayteecork wrote: »
    I don't think Sensible Soccer was mentioned anyway.

it was the first one mentioned on their list!

It was originally listed on the 1st form, but the folks to at sensible soccer decided to release it on the 19th of december.

After that was announced the PDF form was changed with a different game instead of sensible soccer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Howdy,

I'll be picking up an XBOX 360 tomorrow, if there's anyone out there that still wants to avail of this let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

For those that got their codes.. how long did it take?

• Advertisement

I'm waiting over a month, still no codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I just got an Xbox so I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

I just got a 360 before the cut off period so if anyone else is interested in this, pm me their name,email address and serial code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

Still waiting on codes, been about 6 weeks now. Got the confirmation email saying they are printing the codes at the moment. Weird thing is the guy i signed up with hasn't got the email at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

JackieChan wrote: »
    I just got a 360 before the cut off period so if anyone else is interested in this, pm me their name,email address and serial code

PM sent, for a friend:D

Got my new XBOX on the 15th, if anyone's still interested in helping me out here???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

gloobag wrote: »
    Got my new XBOX on the 15th, if anyone's still interested in helping me out here???

I am, what details are needed, I'll pm you.

Stekelly wrote: »
    I am, what details are needed, I'll pm you.

Cheers,

The form looks for your name, email address and console serial number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Oooo, got them on December 10th apparantly. I sent them to an address that I only check occasionally, while my friend sent them to his main address...wonder if he got 'em. Happy times.

Hurray, the codes work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

recieved my codes!!!

• Advertisement

Got my codes today, hooray!

Haven't gotten mine yet! :(

Mate of mine sent the application at the end of October / start of November.

havent gotten mine either even though my friend has. Sent 4 emails to XBOXWINS@mircosoft.com, heard nothing

yay 200th post

Doesn't seem to be anyone playing Street Fighter.

Best games I've played so far are definitely Marble Blast Ultra and Bomberman Live.
    Can't play Street Fighter anyway because of the lag on my 3G modem.
    Bomberman Live works fine, mind.
    Thought Small Arms was awful - some sort of Super Smash Bros. rip off. Zuma ain't my kind of thing.
    Haven't played any others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rax75

Anyone that bought a 360 between 1/10/07 and the 14/12/07 PM me for the 10 free games promotion. Need to do it quick cos it's over soon. Just need your name, email address, 360 serial number and scan of receipt.

Bit much the poster above - his first post and he's demanding someone who HAS the receipt somehow do him a favour and pm him.
    I'd say you'll be short of offers theer mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

rax75 wrote: »
    Anyone that bought a 360 between 1/10/07 and the 14/12/07 PM me for the 10 free games promotion. Need to do it quick cos it's over soon. Just need your name, email address, 360 serial number and scan of receipt.

you're a few days late i'd say-
    6. Entries must be submitted through the post to Xbox 10 Games Offer, PO Box 2863, 345 Edinburgh Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4BT, UNITED KINGDOM and must be received by no later than 12:00 p.m. on 14th December 2007. Any Entries received after this time will not be eligible for the promotion. Microsoft takes no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, damaged or defaced in the post and these will be deemed invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone have any game codes they aren't using? would have ear sex with you if you have some free game codes to give me..

• Advertisement

Still nothing...

.. grrrrrr! :mad:

Advertisement