Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any one getting an xbox between 1/10 and 18/12

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ha.. sent the 3 e-mail addresses noted in this thread one big "F*CK OFF" e-mail today at 4.48PM telling them I want a response immediately or the next e-mail will be going to the Consumer Affairs Centre in Dublin.

Got a phone call from someone an hour and a half later apologizing for not responding sooner but the XBOXWINS address has an enormous backlog of requests, and that he's not directly responsible for assigning the games. But thatI'll be liasing with the people that are and he ensures I'll have my games before the end of the week and if not, to e-mail him again.

Definitely not a Microsoft worker - was actually a Senior Producer at GoodTechnology (http://www.wearegt.com/home.html).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

Any news on this, did you get your codes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, got them a day or two after this post.

My e-mail complaining obviously made the rounds in Microsoft as I've had about 5 e-mails / phone calls from various agents on customer support saying there's nothing they can do and yada yada yada.

Seriously unimpressed with XBOX support. It was their advertising company who sorted it for me in the end. I mean for fecks sake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I cant through that email address at all, I keep getting an autoreply saying its failed. I called customer care about 5 times and they tell me to go back to customer support via xbox.com. Both are telling to me to go back to one another

They are sending me on a wild goose chase. I don't know what to do anymore :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I got my games yesterday, huzzah

• Advertisement
Advertisement