Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for accomidation??

Options
  • 19-10-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

my room mate just moved out :( and now im loking for a replacement (or two if you want to share with someone)

i live aprox 25mins from UCD in a very big modern apartment, two bed two bath, all bills inc in a rent of aprox 600 a month :rolleyes:

if you dont need a place please just give some advice on how to go about looking for a new roommate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

850 for one bedroom?

I am looking for accomodation, but do you mean 425 per person or literally 850? Cause that's crazy money..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fionathisisme

sorry 600 a month my mistake

Ah ok.. Hmm how you confused 600 with 850 I'l never know! But yeah sorry that's a bit out of my budget :/

I'm sure it'l be snapped up if you put it on www.daft.ie though!

Also get in touch with Gavan Reilly, UCDSU's Education Officer.. he maintains a list of advertised properties near UCD.. I know from experience that places on this list generally get taken very quickly so definitely get your place up on there

Gav's contact details:
    Tel: (01) 7163117
    email: suaccommodation@ucd.ie

Also get in touch with Gavan Reilly, UCDSU's Education Officer..

email: suaccommodation@ucd.ie[/QUOTE]

Im not actualy a UCD student i go to trinity. can i still contact him? was just on daft there and they have a realy good roommate section.

Im not actualy a UCD student i go to trinity. can i still contact him? was just on daft there and they have a realy good roommate section.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's not a problem at all! He takes calls from people that are letting out places so that they can be advertised to UCD students like.. The list goes up on noticeboards and online..

• Advertisement

excelent thanks so much! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Everlast

My last room mate just droped out of college and went back to live with the mam and dad so im looking for a new room mate.the house is in marino if interested gives us a text on <snip>

Mod note: posting your phone number on a public board is a bad plan. PM them to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Im not actualy a UCD student i go to trinity. can i still contact him? was just on daft there and they have a realy good roommate section.[/QUOTE]

1) Gav isn't the education officer. He was last years accomodation officer. This years accomodation officer is Danii

Advertisement