Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Little Bit Of Heaven

• 19-10-2007 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

The sandwich bar on the middle floor of the restraunt.

OHMYGOD. I was skeptical at first but was coerced into giving them a try.. now I'm hooked.

3.85 for a lovely, huge sandwich with as much of anything you want.
    My personal favourite: Chicken, Bacon, Mayo, Cheese, Lettuce.

You cannot believe the scale of these sandwiches. The sandwich stands about half a foot tall before they squash it down. There's enough cheese left on the wrapper when your finished eating to make a whole damn fleet of sandwiches. They are ridiculously filling, UNBELIEVABLY tasty sandwiches.

Strongly recommend these, they are a lifesaver in the world of sub-par UCD food. Try them out and report back folks, you won't regret it!

Other combinations: my friend swears by the chicken tikka, onion, cheese and lettuce bap

They do rolls too but theyre smaller so not as good value
    I feel sorry for the people working there, they always look bored

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I like bacon, chicken and stuffing!
    But still thats pretty pricey for a sandwich...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Got a big roll there the other day, chicken and bacon, about €4.35 for it. Was good value, didnt eat again all day, and I still had 5 hours before I even left the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

what the hell are you posting about it for!
    ah im only messing still
    its amazing how quiet it is so far for how good it is........fresher than the grind for only 25cent extra, mmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

where is this new sandshich place you speak of? I love the grind, 3.50 and ye can get as many fillings as ye want...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

These forums are relatively dead so thought I'd at least try to bring happiness into peoples lives haha

The Grind you say? Hmm.. Interesting. With A Capital 'I'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

sshhhhh, will you keep it quiet OP:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

SHILL ALERT!!!

LoL, just kidding, that sounds amazing. Cheers for the heads-up OP.
    Btw, excellent choice of filling to boot - love the whole combo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

How does this new place measure up to The Grind? That's €3.50 for as many fillings as you can take. Beware though, they don't take too kindly to really loading up the sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

woop wrote: »
    its amazing how quiet it is so far for how good it is......
    Seriously love this place! pity it closes so early :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

No offence to the grind but found the bread a bit stale, my theory supported by little evidence is they bake the rolls (those cuisine de france bake yourself rolls) in the restaurant, hence being a lot fresher than the grind who probably get a batch done once a week.........they all beat 911 hands down though

• Advertisement
Advertisement