Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options
  • 19-10-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

http://www.pesgaming.com/
    There's a news article there saying that people have got copies today, I tried gamestop, no joy, I didn't expect any, I know I'm being really early here but just as soon as anyone gets the go ahead all the shops will start selling!!
    Its released early almost every year, last year I got it on the Wednesday before release.
    Oh and just to add, someone left a comment under that article saying they were Irish and that they rand around and got no joy either.

So if anywhere sells early be sure to let the rest of us know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Like you said, I reckon it's too early at the mo, sure it's not even in stock in GAME yet. I'm sure someone will break the date on wednesday though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I tried HMV and Gamestop today, both said the 26th Oct. Last year I got it 2 days before the release date. I just have to get my college assignments out of the way before next week now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Could people please please post here if they see it somewhere early! I'l try keep an eye out in galway, it was released a few days early in gamespot in eyre square last year, so i'll be keeping a close eye there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/1720591/PES-2008/Product.html says its in stock and ships within 24hrs.

Not sure if its a mistake or what just came across it there.

Adam

Was reading the guide today to suss out the new moves. Can't wait now!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

I'm suprised no one on here has got the game because there "Uncle works for Konami"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

its out in Holland, bastids :(

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm suprised no one on here has got the game because there "Uncle works for Konami"

If you're on about a warez version there is none leaked.

Edit: Also warez talk is a big no-no.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Last few years, Galway anyway, has had early releases. Its the best phone call of the year when GAME tell you its in stock.
    I'd put money on it being out Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Guys on here got it through work, impressions seem good.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=80270

• Advertisement

Jammy bastids.

*awaits early release and leaks*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

well its in stock on play.com if you ordered it and were lucky you'd have it Wednesday morning. So my guess is shops will start selling it then, although they might be able to send it early because of this postal strike thing.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/3321622/PES-2008/Product.html

I'm waiting on stuff to come from play.com which I ordered on the 8/9/11 and 13th of October and it's caught up in the backlog of the royal mail strike saga. Also just noticed it is being leaked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Hopefully gonna have it Tuesday when i go into one of the lads in GameStop in Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

kensutz wrote: »
    If you're on about a warez version there is none leaked.

Edit: Also warez talk is a big no-no.

No I was generally on about some 10 year old lying that there "Uncle" got it for them :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

God!!!! The suspense is killing me!!! Someone please start selling it already!!! Sunday afternoons are slow enough as it is besides this torturous wait!!

Oh believe bright eyes.... I have Orange Box to take me through tho. Can't wait for this game!!!
    First matches.... What will ye do? Me? Liverpool Vs Spurs (My team Vs Licensed)
    Get on the edit then....

BrightEyes wrote: »
    God!!!! The suspense is killing me!!! Someone please start selling it already!!! Sunday afternoons are slow enough as it is besides this torturous wait!!

Chanced me arm in smyths and game today, both said they getting ti tuesday and Konami dont care about release dates but online wont be on till friday.

Then broken for 6 weeks

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Tuesday sounds good to me! Thanks for the heads up kdjac! Doin me nut in waiting for it!!
    Just wondering anyone have a cheaper price in any shops the 64.99? Thats how much gamestop will sell it for and I saw on there stickers they have lowest price guaranteed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Chanced me arm in smyths and game today, both said they getting ti tuesday and Konami dont care about release dates but online wont be on till friday.

Then broken for 6 weeks

kdjac

which branches did you go into?

• Advertisement

It will be delivered on Tuesday in Game, and then if we get a call saying someone else has broken the date we can sell it. Here's hoping!!

liffey valley

kdjac

It will be delivered on Tuesday in Game, and then if we get a call saying someone else has broken the date we can sell it. Here's hoping!!

Whats your number :p

kdjac

If only that worked, I'd do it myself!! Someone will break the date, they always do!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Dose anyone know any independent game shops in dublin that might break the realease date!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Lets hope for a early release!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea Zapp we got the guides in too, goin to have to write down the new tricks and stuff.:D

Tuesday would be sweet... Is it really 65 quid? I'll definitely pay it but are GAME doing anything as far as like trading into the previous pro evo. They did that to me last year for PS2. Can't remember how much, but why not you wont play pes6 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smithy3000

Anyone have any joy finding a shop selling it early?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

most places wont get em until tomorrow at the earliest.

Advertisement