Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

I tried Smyth's, they said they won't sell it until tomorrow.

HMV, Virgin, Xtra Vision, Harvey Norman and Game said the same.

Loada horlicks!

(All them shops were in Blanch S.C.)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Where in Galway, Kevin216...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Not that long now fellas

Go asleep earlier to make the morning come faster!

Thanks for the advice, but I still gotta get through work tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

i went into my xtravision (waterford) and...........
    NOPE NOT SELLING TILL TOMORRO:(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Johnny The Fox

just got this in gamestop in dun laoghaire off some dozy young one

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Smyths are now showing stock on their website, might be worth trying them again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

guarantee is available in smyths, sign up before u leave the house. at least u will get a €10 voucher if they don't have!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭kevin216

well i got it in Smyths . but it's in game and gamestop too . it's not that hard to get . it's been out for nearly a year ,soon time for a new one i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

kevin216 wrote: »
    well i got it in Smyths . but it's in game and gamestop too . it's not that hard to get . it's been out for nearly a year ,soon time for a new one i

what? this is a PES board, not a PES6 board lol. your attempt to be funny just crashed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

well i got it in Smyths . but it's in game and gamestop too . it's not that hard to get . it's been out for nearly a year ,soon time for a new one i think
    Oh dear!

i assume u picked up PES 2007? :eek:

i assume u picked up PES 2007? :eek:

No such game.

Im waiting till tomorrow.

Kanney wrote: »
    No such game.

Im waiting till tomorrow.

my bad ive been playin the american versin on the psp :o

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

GAMESTOP HENRY ST. SELLING NOW, don't believe me?

Add me on psn as murfo and you'll see i'm playing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

I'm contemplating going into Smyths. I'll be back and all in less then an hour. Will I?

Just got a call from GAME , Galway, its in. Don't think I can get into get it tho, I've got training. ****.
    Apolgies, saw a missed call from my phone from Game, posted here, then rang them back and they were ringing me to tell me that its definitely tomorrow. Sorry guys.

pocketac3s wrote: »
    I'm contemplating going into Smyths. I'll be back and all in less then an hour. Will I?

do it :D im just headin for door. be back in 45 mins

pocketac3s wrote: »

i went to smyths mary st at 6 and they said they'd got a call from head office saying not to seel til the morning. just on the way out of town when my mate rang me and told me to go to gamestop henry st.

lucky!

http://www.toys.ie/Games_Extra.aspx

doesn't look like its on sale in smyths, i checked yesterday online and it still appears the same.

There's a few people saying that they have it but they only have >5 posts so wouldn't believe them, they prob just made a new profile to waffle etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

murfo wrote: »
    i went to smyths mary st at 6 and they said they'd got a call from head office saying not to seel til the morning. just on the way out of town when my mate rang me and told me to go to gamestop henry st.

lucky!

do they deffo have it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

It'd hurt to play it right now just for a couple of hours. Bring on the weekend.

Keith186 wrote: »
    http://www.toys.ie/Games_Extra.aspx

doesn't look like its on sale in smyths, i checked yesterday online and it still appears the same.

There's a few people saying that they have it but they only have >5 posts so wouldn't believe them, they prob just made a new profile to waffle etc.

honestly it's in henry st. gamestop, ring them if you don't believe me or add me "murfo" to psn (that's if you have a ps3 of course)

100% defo, look back through my earlier posts in this thread, i went to a bit of trouble looking for it today

or gamestop henry st. will confirm it

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

just got a call released in gamestop galway....manager rang me there

Read the last bit

"Expected Date Available 26th October 2007"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

I got the game this morning from Golden Discs in Carlow-PS3. I've never been more disappointed. It's completely unplayable, the game is almost in constant slow-mo, and that is without any exaggeration. The only hope is a patch or something similar. Konami have done us over this year

brophs wrote: »
    I got the game this morning from Golden Discs in Carlow-PS3. I've never been more disappointed. It's completely unplayable, the game is almost in constant slow-mo, and that is without any exaggeration. The only hope is a patch or something similar. Konami have done us over this year

Andyou felt it was very important to register with boards.ie today to tell the world?

get outta town!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Im seriously beginning to think EA are spamming forums with anti-Pro Evo posts judging by the amount if newbies here claiming that it is sh!t...

Advertisement