Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Xtravision Sandyford have it. Just picked it up....64.99 and a free football, I did read that it would be 54.99 but not too bothered about the extra €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭elbow316

No go in Xtravision Phibsboro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Got it in Xtra Vision, they said Game broke the release date. They were just putting on the shelf when I got there.

€65 with free football and 5 €1 rental vouchers.

Good riddance to PES 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

Keith186 wrote: »
    Got it in Xtra Vision, they said Game broke the release date. They were just putting on the shelf when I got there.

€65 with free football and 5 €1 rental vouchers.

Good riddance to PES 6.

ah poor forgotten pes6, at least my last game was a 4-0 mauling of real madrid:D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

murfo wrote: »
    no joy in xtravision phoole?
    Didn't even see it on the shelf. Just walked out with my head down. Have to admit defeat I guess. Now I know how Derby County feel at 4:45pm every Saturday afternoon.

• Advertisement

xtra vision malahide told me they just got a call to tell them they can put it out on display so it's for sale there. on my way up now.

it's been an emotional journey.
    Oh I didnt see that. I'm on it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Yeah all Xtravisions are selling it now! Make sure you get your free footy too!

GO FORTH AND EVO BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Fusion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭digiman

Got it in Symths in Blanchardstown at 8!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

picked it up in HMV grafton st.......37yoyos(ps2) not a bad price considering its HMV like....havent played it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Be nice lads and do a few reviews on the game and give your thoughts:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Bint in gamestop in dun laoghaire wouldn't sell it to me!!

Finally finally!!! Xtra Vision Malahide. Laters boyz...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

xtra vision artane too

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭aCA

For anyone in Cork, Xtravision on McCurtain Street is selling it, so I assume the rest are too. Im off to give it go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Xtra Vision on Ennis Rd in Limerick selling it

Had no money, came home to Shannon and went to the store there and the girl said it wasnt on their system yet so she couldnt sell it. Despite the fact it was on the shelf to rent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

How much is it on PC?
    Where's the cheapest place in Dublin for it?
    Can't freakin wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

Ice87 wrote: »
    Be nice lads and do a few reviews on the game and give your thoughts:)

played ireland v england offline, good game 2-1 lee carsley of all people with both goals. opposition close you down very quick, players feel more weighty, didn't notice any significant framerate issues (nothing like pes6 on ps3 was when it was first released), replays a bit choppy.

played two games against my mate online, minimal lag, good connection strength, he said it lagged worse than his hot press. he would say that though after two defeats:D

overall not the disappointment i was fearing, and with news that konami is working on a patch to improve online and offline play, some hope for the future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I got it, i got it, I f*cking got it! About time!

Rang Xtra vision on the lisburn road at half 9, they said Game in castlecourt broke the sales just before I rang. i got there literally as they were locking up, i was their second pro evo 08 customer!

gonna give it a go now, been playing since the days of ISS so ill give a good review in the wee hours of the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Joyces supermarket in knocknacarra galway selling. on my way Booyah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Kanney wrote: »
    Joyces supermarket in knocknacarra galway selling. on my way Booyah!

lol your ****ing joking?

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 pert

Archimedes wrote: »
    I got it, i got it, I f*cking got it! About time!

Rang Xtra vision on the lisburn road at half 9, they said Game in castlecourt broke the sales just before I rang. i got there literally as they were locking up, i was their second pro evo 08 customer!

gonna give it a go now, been playing since the days of ISS so ill give a good review in the wee hours of the morning!

Any places I could get it in Belfast that are still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

unless theres any late night extra visions, i doubt it. i only found out at half 9, and the one i went to closed at 10 so i had to leg it down there. but see if u can find a later xtra vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Okay, b ack from Knocknacarra Galway Xtravision, i bought it for 64.99 and got a free ball and 5 euro free rental vouchers.... Brill!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Just got mine in Xtra Vision celbridge,was supposed to head out drinking tonight but that doesn't look likely now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

On the PS3 I changed some settings as reccomended by someone a few pages ago and installed it too and I get as far as the loading screens before the game and nothing....light stops on HD and zippo.

WTF>???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

got mine in xtravision enniscorthy, 65 euros with fiver rental vouchers and football, pretty impressed so far, miss the old team selection screen though, I got the ps3 version and used the "install" option, the only slowdown i have seen so far is when clearing from corner. nothing like the "awful" slowdown experienced by some reviewers so far... fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

On the PS3 I changed some settings as reccomended by someone a few pages ago and installed it too and I get as far as the loading screens before the game and nothing....light stops on HD and zippo.

WTF>???

Ok to edit this I changed profiles and apart from the 720P setting remaining it works....obviously one of the settings I chaged in my other profile stopped it working....anyone experience the same??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Real Slim Shady

I went to xtravision in wilton in Cork around 8.30 and they said they definitely wouldn't sell it until tomorrow. Then i come on here and see a load of people bought it in xtravision, to say i'm pissed off is an understatement. At least i only have to wait until after work tomorrow, still pissed off though. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Hi all

My mate went into Xtra Vision on Washington Street in Cork at 8 and was told he'd have to wait until the Friday (even the assistant said he wanted it but couldnt get it)

We decided to have a look as 10 30 cos deyd be closing at 11 and as expected it was on the shelf with loads of boxes near the counter with free footballs SUPER

We've only had a few games of it (its 360) and I tink its excellent. I have no idea what lag ppl have been talking about (although I dont tink its supposed to be too bad on the 360 version) I havent seen it at all.

I now look forward to having a few games online to see what its like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

loving it so far... its PESitively brilliant! :)

Advertisement