Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

doyler442 wrote: »
    I have no idea what lag ppl have been talking about (although I dont tink its supposed to be too bad on the 360 version) I havent seen it at all.

I now look forward to having a few games online to see what its like.

oh you will know soon enough :p

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Got it on the way to work in the Cresent centre Gamestop limerick. This is already the longest 8 hour shift i've ever handled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

doyler442 wrote: »
    Hi all

My mate went into Xtra Vision on Washington Street in Cork at 8 and was told he'd have to wait until the Friday (even the assistant said he wanted it but couldnt get it)

We decided to have a look as 10 30 cos deyd be closing at 11 and as expected it was on the shelf with loads of boxes near the counter with free footballs SUPER

We've only had a few games of it (its 360) and I tink its excellent. I have no idea what lag ppl have been talking about (although I dont tink its supposed to be too bad on the 360 version) I havent seen it at all.

I now look forward to having a few games online to see what its like.

well you better pray you dont start to suffer it, cos its a mutha fooker.. ridicuous amounts of lag, worse than the ps2 on 6 when its really bad, like the "bad" half all game long where the ball keeps reappearing somewhere else, its totally put me off playing the game, dont have a second controller and none of the lads close by half xbox...crap. back to ps2 for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

KdjaCL wrote: »
    oh you will know soon enough :p

kdjac

kdjac, you mentioned there was a bit of lag when it came out for 360 last year. i only started playing it after xmas, and rarely if ever suffered lag, have you suffered lag on the 360 (pes 6) all the time or just when it came out? please say just initially or il crack up.:eek:

lag will improve in about 2 or 3 weeks if last year is anything to go buy, playing vs real people for a while tbh.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

i got it 7:30 in smyths (waterford).

realyy good gameplay imo and players look real but the edit mode is terrible !!! and online lags real bad boy !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

maybe if u dont have boards open u wont get lag? I always got lag when my had the pc going but it was fine when he wasnt on it on pes 6 anyway. just playing local tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

online play is a pure joke the lag on it is unreal.the ball disappears every few minutes.hopefully it will improve soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    What version is 36euro in virgin?? PC??
    Looking for best 360 bargain.

BTW its out in xtravision knocklyon too if that helps anyone. Only 3 copies that arent preordered so!!!

Adam

sry forgot to say - ps2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

How ya's gettin online?? Anytime I try to register it's sayin that online services aint available to Monday :( Had thought that it was gonna be Friday that could sign up :(

Game, HMV & Smyths up here didnt have it out on the shelves for PC but my delivary from Play came :D

https://pes2008web.winning-eleven.net/pes7pc_e/reguser/
    For anyone who wants to register their name from .... Monday :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I feckin love it!!

Lag online is terrible at the minute but I'm sure that will be sorted soon enough. My only gripe at the moment is
    Where are the untucket jerseys???

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

so i figure a load of you guys have got it now. Which shop is selling it cheapest, from reading this thread i know xtra-vision in 65 with a free ball and smyths is 60. What about HMV, game and gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

mgsrocks wrote: »
    so i figure a load of you guys have got it now. Which shop is selling it cheapest, from reading this thread i know xtra-vision in 65 with a free ball and smyths is 60. What about HMV, game and gamestop?

all depends on what version you are after, if you are a student virgin and HMV give 10% discount

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

mgsrocks wrote: »

tesco is selling at 57.99

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Ill prop head into HMV to get it, since i can get my student discount. Its the 360 version im after, so are HMV selling it for 60?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

got it in HMV at lunch there €59.99, GAME have it for €69.99 ya right lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

HMV are selling it BELOW cost price for the PS2 (€37.99)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thebullets

tesco 35 blips...how do u dive

L1 L2 and R1

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Any body got a list of the moves that can be done on the xbox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Go back a couple of pages and you'll see the thread with videos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

KdjaCL wrote: »
    L1 L2 and R1

kdjac

Even playing on 360 I still tell my mates the controls as if it was ps2 because that's all they seem to understand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cimbomlu45

Advertisement