Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Anyone tried anywhere today yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gomincha

tried smyths parnell street, no luck. and gamestop and game nearby. cmon, someone find it for sale. i need this game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

gomincha wrote: »
    tried smyths parnell street, no luck. and gamestop and game nearby. cmon, someone find it for sale. i need this game

Ahh nuts was going to check those places later today

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gomincha

rang 3 different xtravisions, theyre all sticking to the date, gay

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

gomincha wrote: »
    rang 3 different xtravisions, theyre all sticking to the date, gay

Lets just spread a wild rumour that "XXX shop broke the date, im a loyal customer of you guys so I wanna buy it off you guys....."

ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

I have it in my hands ...Gamestop Henry Street. under the counter jobby.

im just starting this wild rumour

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

:D didn't see the small print till I quoted you

I only see what I want to see

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'd imagine places will release in on Thursday, for the late night shopping too...
    Think GAME did it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Play seem to be processing it now :rolleyes: Hope they get it out like ..... now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

And you'll get it at some stage next week if you're lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Anyone work in a game shop and want to lose there job for the sake of PES getting released everwhere today? Anyone work in a game shop and confirm that they have it in stock yet actually?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

So those rumours of the game being delayed werent true at all?

All the shops have signs up sayings its out on Friday id say its too high profile to release early at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smithy3000

Im fairly sure most places will be selling tommrow!

smithy3000 wrote: »
    Im fairly sure most places will be selling tommrow!

Do you know something or is it more in hope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

GAME in castlecourt shopping centre in Belfast are selling it from tomorrow if thats any good to anybody here!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smithy3000

Do you know something or is it more in hope?

Its always released early and im 100% sure it will be broken all over the UK tommrow, and it will be broken here also!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

I used to work in Smyths and they always hold out until the other stores to release the game first ,but has them in stock ready for sale.So we have to wait for another seller to crack under the presure or being nagged every 2 min " IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, IS PRO EVO OUT YET, !" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Archimedes wrote: »
    GAME in castlecourt shopping centre in Belfast are selling it from tomorrow if thats any good to anybody here!

What's your source? I'd be surprised if its a GAME that breaks the street date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

****ing release dates. Why can't games be sold when the shops get them?

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    ****ing release dates. Why can't games be sold when the shops get them?

I guess to build hype, and to give the shops a 'fair playing field' so to speak.
    If you were an indepentant game store and only get your delivery Thursday evening for the release date of Friday, but GAME got their Tuesday and sells them from Wednesday, you'd probably lose out on a lot of PES sales.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

What's your source? I'd be surprised if its a GAME that breaks the street date.

Was in there today getting a new PS controller and asked the girl who served me, she said they were on sale from tomorrow morning. Maybe she got it wrong, but Ill still be chancing it as I have no lectures tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

For the past three years Pro Evo has been released on the Wednesday before the release date that had been set for Friday, I'm off tomorrow, so happy bunnies for me!!

Kanney wrote: »
    For the past three years Pro Evo has been released on the Wednesday before the release date that had been set for Friday, I'm off tomorrow, so happy bunnies for me!!

I think im coming down with something may have to take a couple of days off work cough cough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Hi all

I just went through all the game shops in Cork like Smyths, GAME and Virgin and they all only have the covers saying its released Friday.

From my experience in Cork the shops only put them out on the Thursday and not the Wednesday but Im guna ave another try tomorrow

I think im coming down with something may have to take a couple of days off work cough cough :D

Ah, the old evo flu... an awful time for employers!! :D

I've got one lecture tomorrow but I my boss is gonna give me a call if he's told we're allowed break the street date. Roll on wednesday I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I've got one lecture tomorrow but I my boss is gonna give me a call if he's told we're allowed break the street date. Roll on wednesday I say!

Why dont you give me the name of someone in game you hate i go to Liffey Valley and say X is selling it early. sorted.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Why dont you give me the name of someone in game you hate i go to Liffey Valley and say X is selling it early. sorted.

kdjac

lol it don't work like that. It's a long process and it has to go through the big bosses in the head office.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

I pre-ordered mine last month on softuk and today i checked the status of it and it said dispatched 23/10/07!!so they defo have it in stock!!so im hoping ill have it for thursday!!cant wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭crouchie15

i went into Game in the illac and asked the bloke whether they would sell it early this year.He looked at me in disgust and said "its illegal to sell it before friday" :(

Advertisement