Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 quinnandterri04

pro evo has been on ebay for about two days now, hasnt any1 thought about buying a copy then going to collect it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

pro evo has been on ebay for about two days now, hasnt any1 thought about buying a copy then going to collect it?

More than likley a downloaded version.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

i have mine ordered from play.com a few months got posted today so i hope to have it friday/monday latest, anyway i have fifa08 to keep me going for the moment :D

Also ive read major isuses with the PS3 version concerning slowdown and ive order the PS3 version :(.

I'll get my xbox360 versions free from Konami *bragger*:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 quinnandterri04

KdjaCL wrote: »
    More than likley a downloaded version.

kdjac
    they had pics of the game in there hand, one guy on monday wanted £150 in england but he was open to offers, and there are a still a few on couple now who want bout £50

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

HMV Swords/City Centre. No joy! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

they had pics of the game in there hand, one guy on monday wanted £150 in england but he was open to offers, and there are a still a few on couple now who want bout £50

not many here are in england so ebay is not an option..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Rang GameStop,Game,HMV and Virgin in Limerick today. Not on sale there yet. And i got stuck in work late so didnt get a chance to go in and collect it off my mate in GameStop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Might check xtra vision in ongar and harvey normans in blanch. HN had GOW on sale about 3 days early and that's a bigger release than this game i reckon. will let u know later how i get on (if i get time to drag mysekf away from playing it if successful!).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

it's gonna be out tomorrow lunchtime as I said before IMO
    can't remember any PES being out before the Thursday, but I've nearly always picked it up on Thurs late night shopping before the Friday release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Last year and year before I got mineon the wednesday. But afriad no luck here in Galway. roll on thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Yeah the Official European release is tomorrow and the UK on friday, so technically it should be available first thing tomorrow over here, but it just seems like we always get tagged along with the UK when it comes to things like this.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Xtravision in phibsborough not releasing it til friday @ 54.99 and a free ball i was told

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

AdrianII wrote: »
    Xtravision in phibsborough not releasing it til friday @ 54.99 and a free ball i was told

54.99 for ps2 or ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

or 360?

ooops

for the 360

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

good price, and a free ball!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I reserved mine in Gamestop today which means I get it for ''the lowest price in Ireland'' (PS2) If €45 is the Max price its being sold for, then thats alright anyway if no one else sells it for cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Keith186 wrote: »
    Might check xtra vision in ongar and harvey normans in blanch. HN had GOW on sale about 3 days early and that's a bigger release than this game i reckon. will let u know later how i get on (if i get time to drag mysekf away from playing it if successful!).

Checked Smyths Toys, no joy, the guy said keep an eye on their website because it will say if they are selling it there.
    Harvey Norman was closed.
    Xtra Vision don't have it yet, I targeted a girl because a)most know nothing about football and b)computer games. She would have sold it to me if they had it I reckon.

Last year I went to HMV Grafton St. at lunch time and they wouldn't sell it on the Thursday and told me to come back after work. Got it at 5 in there on Thursday.

Xtra Vision told me that it'll be €59.99 or €64.99.

edit: The guy who knew about all the games in Xtra Vision said it's definitely on sale Friday for 360 but that they didn't know aabout the PS3 version yet so it might well be slightly delayed.

I wouldn't bother trying to get it anywhere tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

right lads, iv found this guy who's based in dublin 12, if you buy from him on ebay he said it can be picked up from their warehouse in dublin 12 longmile road. they are open at 10 tm til 6, im holding out til tm morning til ten to ring him. il post the number then if he says its ok. for now here's the link to the page where he's selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Pro-Evolution-2008-PS2_W0QQitemZ290173449656QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11326QQcmdZViewItem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

PES 6 was out on the Wednesday last year, remember picking it up in HMV at lunchtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

remember a few months ago when the ps3 version was 18gb's in size and was gonna be the true next gen version........................................according to the warez sites its under 6gb!

Wonder was the 18gb story more crap from Seabass.

edit:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=105231

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Anybody gonna fly up to Tesco soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

why are they selling it?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

byrneno7 wrote: »
    why are they selling it?

No, but we need some milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Tesco broke it last year and was thinking if someone's next door to it just fly in and see. They would be the only place you are going to get it before 12.00 tomorrow I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

No, but we need some milk.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bermenstein

Gamestop in omni, santry always release it a day early.
    So you should be able to pick it up tomrrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

So much bad press going about the PS3 version which is quite alarming. Can they release a patch for it to improve the slowdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Clare Hall Tesco is 10 mins drive from here. I'm tempted!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

same as clear water a 5 min drive

Advertisement