Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Was in Tesco here in Lisburn (i was) & didn't see it out there yet :( Just went down to get Milk & food too munch on after watching the match tonight :( Hopefully tomorrow in the post. Seen 2 white things through the window when got home from work today & thought 1 of em gotta be it ......... No joy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Clare Hall Tesco. 817am. Nothing. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Phoole wrote: »
    Clare Hall Tesco. 817am. Nothing. :mad:

Nasty, id say itll be lunch at this stage.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

Id say it will be tomorrow more likely, i got very snappy answers when asking in the shop when its out so that makes me think they have been clamped down on, although it only takes one idiot ( or genius) in a shop to get the ball rolling.

For next year we really should have someone take one for the team of posters here and implant them in a Games shop....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

We should make a syndicate and contribute money to go to the fine of whichever shop breaks it

• Advertisement

HMV Swords. 1025am. Nothin. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Where to next Phoole???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I reckon best bet is some dozy bint working in somewhere like Xtravision where most employees wouldnt have a breeze!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

argos is best bet, they dont give a ****.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'll check around town at lunch time and let you know if I can get it anywhere.

Prob check HMV Grafton St. and GAME Dawson St.

If I don't post at lunch I haven't been able to get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

erm i was just having a pooch in gamestop in swords yesterday and they had it for sale.

It said reserve your copy now but i saw some people walking out with it.

Few people ive talked to have copies, im just waiting for release in argos for my discount, but it seems it can be gotten.

Where to next Phoole???
    Omni Park in Santry maybe after lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

I'm going to wander in towards town now and check out some shops, if I get it, I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'll try GAME in Dundrum soon. They didn't even have the promo boxes for the PC yesterday though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I think Gamestop in Belfast have it for sale. My room mate was in there this morning and said all the 'Reserve your copy boxes' have been replaced with normal ones. (He didnt get it, he was getting Football Manager).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

I saw this yesterday in HMV too for the PS2 but overhead it read not out till the 26th even though the labels had been removed

erm i was just having a pooch in gamestop in swords yesterday and they had it for sale.

It said reserve your copy now but i saw some people walking out with it.

Few people ive talked to have copies, im just waiting for release in argos for my discount, but it seems it can be gotten.
    Just rang Game Stop in Swords. They say tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

rang gamestop in dundalk, they said no, wont be until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pert

Archimedes wrote: »
    I think Gamestop in Belfast have it for sale. My room mate was in there this morning and said all the 'Reserve your copy boxes' have been replaced with normal ones. (He didnt get it, he was getting Football Manager).

I will phone up and see what they say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Has anyone been to an Xtravision yet today or Harvey Norman?

• Advertisement

A nope I'm afraid :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Cool, either way I wont be getting it until next week. Spent a wee bit too much on the old halloween costume this year.

Off topic: Pert, do you post on redcafe?

Has anyone been to an Xtravision yet today or Harvey Norman?
    I'll try Harvey Norman Airside in a little while and let yez know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Gonna head up to XV at lunch, tho Im not optimistic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Patkennysexchat

surely you need to call into a place to ascertain if the game is on sale?

if you ring up then of course they're likely to say it's not on sale, since it could be someone checking up on them.

it does seem like finally they've got more strict on this stuff though. I was in gamestop on liffey street yesterday and the games had the price on them and no sticker saying "on sale 26/10" or whatever so I assumed "bob's your uncle". however when I went to the counter they said it wasn't for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Nowhere in the city centre is selling it :mad:

Archimedes wrote: »
    Cool, either way I wont be getting it until next week. Spent a wee bit too much on the old halloween costume this year.

Off topic: Pert, do you post on redcafe?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

im headin over to my nearest xtravision in a few mins. they usually give them the day before if they have them. fingers crossed:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

givyjoe81 wrote: »
    right lads, iv found this guy who's based in dublin 12, if you buy from him on ebay he said it can be picked up from their warehouse in dublin 12 longmile road. they are open at 10 tm til 6, im holding out til tm morning til ten to ring him. il post the number then if he says its ok. for now here's the link to the page where he's selling them.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Pro-Evolution-2008-PS2_W0QQitemZ290173449656QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11326QQcmdZViewItem

right lads, i just spoke on the phone to this guy, he's a wholesaler, selling on ebay, based in dublin, the url above is to the ebay shop, im heading down at two to get my copy as its not looking likely today lads, not at all, gf just tried everywhere in town. He has copy's on all formats but i couldnt find the360 ones, anyway if you order and perhaps ask nicely can you collect he 'ahem' may be able to do something for you. pm me if you like. its a bit hush hush.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hmmmmmm, will wait till tomorrow. No biggie really.

Advertisement