Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES released anywhere yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I know it's been mentioned, but I just tried:

GAME Dawson Street and Dundrum
    HMV Grafton St

All say tomorrow, and I specifically asked the stored if they'd sell it after 6, and they said no.
    If you're popping by after work, I'd give it a shot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

givyjoe81 wrote: »
    i rang tesco clear water yesterday and guy said they would be out on shelf second they get them, then i mentioned release date and he said oh well then it will be midnight. so maybe they will.

they'd already have them by now, if you're that eager, go in at midnight and ask someone to get you one from the back stores ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

where will it be cheaper game or hmv? i reckon ill hold on til tmrw :D

i'll probably get it in xtravision, €55 on the 360 and a free football \ o /

Cyrus wrote: »
    where will it be cheaper game or hmv? i reckon ill hold on til tmrw :D

HMV is always cheaper than GAME, It's €65 in gamestop, €60 in argos with free football, these are 360 versions mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭murfo

ShaneU wrote: »
    tesco clarehall sell them, and i bet you were referring to tesco artane about fifa

quite correct sir! though i didn't see any ps3 games in clarehall, they must keep them well hidden

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

So its looking like tomorrow.... I might save my trip into town for my pre order, no money on it and just get it in Xtravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Kanney wrote: »
    So its looking like tomorrow.... I might save my trip into town for my pre order, no money on it and just get it in Xtravision.
    Just as a matter of interest. Why do people pre-order them? Do the shops sell out of them quickly? Never had a problem myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭nicker_s

My bro was just in Smyths on Jervis they said not today at all. Will be on sale 2moro morning though. T'was a girl not a guy (not being sexist, just someone mentioned a guy telling them after 6 today). Still gonna chance my arm after 6. Sure why not.

murfo wrote: »
    quite correct sir! though i didn't see any ps3 games in clarehall, they must keep them well hidden

they're beside all the ps2 games :)

• Advertisement

they're beside all the ps2 games :)

which one do you work in shane? do you reckon if worst comes to worst i'd get a copy at midnight in clare hall?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Phoole wrote: »
    Just as a matter of interest. Why do people pre-order them? Do the shops sell out of them quickly? Never had a problem myself.

If its out early they'll ring you.

murfo wrote: »
    which one do you work in shane? do you reckon if worst comes to worst i'd get a copy at midnight in clare hall?

artane, i've no idea how things work in clare hall, but if you can find someone at midnight that actually understands English you'll be lucky :D

do you reckon they'll have it in stock though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

i'll probably get it in xtravision, €55 on the 360 and a free football \ o /

Are ya 100% on that, cause thats a very good deal, and throw in a fifa 08 trade in and your doin pretty well.

Lads forget the bloody midnight shop spree, just buy it early tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just got a txt from smyths saying its available tommorrow .... gay!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

actually, forgot to mention I noticed quite a lot of youngish lads hanging about both the GAME stores I mentioned. Think they were asking about it too, or scoping out if they'd sell after 6. It was like we were asking for some top shelf mag with the dodgy look all about us :D
    Anyhoo, this time tomorrow our wrists will be sore and eyes blurry... same result I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

LOL

I can't wait to get my hands on it. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beanmachine

my mate works in an xtra vision he got the game today were having a tournament tonight €15 in each between 16 ppl winner takes all including game!! can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭kevin216

Just got pro evo in galway, it's class!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tuffinho_LFC

So no shops doing it early??????:(

Lots of peeps in England have it alredy.:(

Tomorrow after school it will b.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

kevin216 wrote: »
    Just got pro evo in galway, it's class!!!!!!!!

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

whiskeyman wrote: »
    this time tomorrow our wrists will be sore and eyes blurry

due to playing the game i presume ;)

this is beyond a joke, the last two years it came out on wednesday, now i'll have to wait till Saturday to play it properly :mad:

Im not getting too exicted I heard its awful terrible lag online and large amounts of slowdown offline.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Ye there's terrible reviews about the slowdown on the ps3 version:( I think i'll be just getting the ps2 version myself:cool: Well done in europe by the way Mick;)

Ice87 wrote: »
    Ye there's terrible reviews about the slowdown on the ps3 version:( I think i'll be just getting the ps2 version myself:cool: Well done in europe by the way Mick;)

ICE ICE BABY!!!!!

One of the main reasons I got the ps3 was for pes arghhhhhhhhh sounds like its ****.:mad:

You got a ps3 mate?

Oh and cheers;D

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

ICE ICE BABY!!!!!

One of the main reasons I got the ps3 was for pes arghhhhhhhhh sounds like its ****.:mad:

You got a ps3 mate?

Oh and cheers;D

Nah I don't thank god:D Just seen an article there that online is totally messed up and konami are gonna try and do a patch for it:eek:

This isn't looking good at all

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/25-10-2007-6754.html

Ice87 wrote: »
    Nah I don't thank god:D Just seen an article there that online is totally messed up and konami are gonna try and do a patch for it:eek:

This isn't looking good at all

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/25-10-2007-6754.html

oooooo Thanks konami delay the friggin game if aint it done right, if they do a patch it won't probs come till pes09 :D

• Advertisement

so i'm guessing it's not out in smyths then

Advertisement