Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert English notes & sample answers

• 19-10-2007 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hey,

Just to let everyone know, over the next month or so I'll be uploading a massive set of free Leaving Cert & Junior Cert sample answers & notes to AllHonours.ie.

First up is Leaving Cert English. I have a few sections up already, it just takes forever to publish:( The complete set of English notes & sample answers should be up by Sunday evening. Below is the link:

http://www.allhonours.ie/allnotes_leaving_cert_english

Hope they help in some way.

Lc & Jc French, Lc & Jc German & Jc Science on the way!

Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

English Notes available to date:
    Prescribed Poetry
    Comparative
    Unseen Poetry
    Part A
    Part B

Coming Soon:
    Composition

Patrick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

cool, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

timmywex wrote: »
    cool, thanks

No problem timmywex, glad to help!

Composition notes and sample answers now up.

Feel free to email me with any feedback regarding the quality of the notes etc. I'm always looking for ways to improve the sites content so just drop me a mail. info at allhonours.ie

Cheers,

Patrick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭Splicer

English including sample essays on Plath, Frost, Yeats, Shakespeare and general notes. Also physics, maths

www.lcnotes.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Thanks a lot Patrick, much appreciated! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement