Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jones' Soda Co.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Got crate of cream soda today for nothing.

I hate temptation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Centra on Dame Street (near Starbucks) stocks it and so does the newsagents on Grafton Street, near Mc Donalds. In the cyberbandy shop in London, they had Jones Soda sweets..

It's Stephens green, not Stevens:mad: Topshop receipts print Steven's Green as well..idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

Can get them in Aldi starting this thursday.
    http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/2827_9448.htm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oh god. Bad, bad memories!!

I used the strawberry one last summer as a mixer with vodka. It tastes great, but a combination of the overwhelming sweetness and the drink being so easy to knock back resulted in me puking up lurid pink vomit within a couple of hours. That was almost exactly a year ago too. Ugh... :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Slunk wrote: »
    Found this stuff in Centra in Finglas last week. Have only tried two of the flavours. Havent tried Cream Soda yet. Only thing is it looked bad walking down the street with a glass bottle and a blue drink in. Has a resemblence to Blue WKD.

ha...yeah
    funny story I had a bottle of that drinking it outside on the street...my Irish teacher came up to me and was questioning me about it...luckily it wasn't WKD:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Can get them in Aldi starting this thursday.
    http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/2827_9448.htm

Mmmm cream soda...must stock up :)

Cheers,
    CC

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭emperor_krunchy

a good few Spars and Supervalues sell them AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

The cream soda tastes like liquid candy floss with even MORE sugar

(if that's possible!!)
    :pac:

Vile!

TK ftw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

O'Briens in Charlestown Shopping Centre sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Any places in swords that sell the Root Beer version. I have already eliminated Spar, Topaz and Centra on the Main Street

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

Tasted the bubblegum and the cream soda one off Aldi for the first time. They are both very sweet, I prefer the bubblegum one.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 StephenP023

Its distributed by Simply Direct LTD, 403 Grants Park, Greenhouse Business Park, Rathcoole Co. Dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I havent seen Jones soda products in the shops for a few months, anyone know where i can get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭DFB BOY

I know most of the Superquinns sell them but only in a 4 pack,think its around 6.75 for the 4 pack!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Supervalu sometimes have them. So do Lidl/Aldi occasionally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Echizado

Topic on Jones Soda. I love that brand of soda. I bet it's a bit difficult to get it outside the USA. It's a soda company based in Seattle WA USA, the same city where I live, so naturally every store and gas station sells them. I had been reading some of the post and find out that it's almost rare to find in Ireland. I personally didn't like the taste of Cream Soda, my favorite is green apple and berry lemonade.

[ am I the first to reply outside of Ireland? (on this specific topic) ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Jamesy..961

They have thede flavoured sweets too that you can put into the drink or jus eat them! They are pure class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Feehans Foodstore in Thomondgate Limerick (opposite the Topaz as you approach Thomond Park) have all the different flavoured Jones drinks. Loads of retro sweets too. Yum:D

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Jcs in swords stock a load of flavours ive never tried them tink ill have to sample a few:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I love Jones Soda. You can get them in the newsagent in Dundrum, the newsagent at the Balally Luas and the newsagent opposite St Stephen's Green centre. Yum yum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

orange cream is my favorite, it tastes kinda like fanta and then cream soda. Its amazing :pac:
    everywhere in maynooth seems to have them

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mutly

My son's addicted to the bubble gum and cream soda sodas. Anyone know who in Meath stocks this ?

Advertisement