Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 pay as you go sim?

• 19-10-2007 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

How much are these? Anyone got any spare ones? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Anyone know how much you have to top up for 3 to unlock a phone for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I believe you have to top up €150 to get your phone unlocked with 3, and then pay €25 admin charge.

As for the SIMs, try the wanted section in Adverts.ie - you can't buy them on their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

ciaranfo wrote: »
    I believe you have to top up €150 to get your phone unlocked with 3, and then pay €25 admin charge.

As for the SIMs, try the wanted section in Adverts.ie - you can't buy them on their own.

Thanks for the info mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

As for unlocking, I've just read this - http://www.three.ie/pdf/ROI%20price%20guide%20May07.pdf

€27 admin fee for prepay. Doesn't say specifically what 3pay unlocking terms are. Again though, €150 is a fairly average figure for all the networks and that's what I'm basing that bit on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Can you use google ? Thanks !
    For starting up a pointless thread like this , its a week ban for you PM when the week is up for a reminder.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement