Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow piercing trouble

Options
  • 19-10-2007 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey got my eye brow pierced about 2 months ago by this stage it should b healed right . I stil clean it a good bit . But i think the problem is where the skin inside the piercing is drying up and when the ring moves it like pulls at the dry skin . It will b fine for about week with no trouble at all then it will start bleeding and get al pussy . I thought it was fine until there now the redness had gone and it was fine until i like rolled the ring through if ya know what i mean as if i was gona take it out and it started again . But does anyone know what i can do? I have a ring in at the min but I really want to change that for a bar as i think this might help .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Eye brow piercings dont have a great track record, mainly because there is nothing to hold the piercing in place and its continuously pulled on by gravity.
    If i were you id cut your losses and take it out.
    If youd rather not try salt soaks, maybe you are over cleaning it??

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭prodigal_son

For the first 3 months, my eyebrow piercing was hell, constantly getting it stuck on teeshirts/tops.. falling asleep on it, and a lot of irritation.

I have it 7 months now, and i have no trouble with it at all, even if it catches a teeshirt or i sleep on it, almost forget its there.

But for the first 3, if i did anything wrong, it would bleed a little and get a little bit pussy, but saying that, it only happend me 3 times, and each time i knew that i had either caught it in a teeshirt or slept on it.

The trouble you have, is that your one may be rejecting, its something im constantly para about. If you think its rejecting get rid of it, if you think its just healing a bit roughly persist.

But mine for sure was still getting pussy for up to 3 months, a very very long time, but for the amount it got irritated it doesn't seem that long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

thank for the info guys . well i think its just my cloths /sleepin on it that disturbing it i think ill get a bar and see if that helps . thank again guys

Advertisement