Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

granite counter e2400 for 6.5m

Options
  • 19-10-2007 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

hi, i have been quoted e2400 for granite worktop for kitchen counter that is 6.5 meters in total with cuts for hob and belfast sink. u shaped kitchen. was wondering if this is a good price. it includes measuring with that laser looking computer thing they put in the middle of the kitchen and fitting. the edges are just 'shaved' instead of rounded. ie instead of a straight cut the sharp edge is shaved off.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

That seems ok to me From what I can remember the last I heard was they charged about €120 per foot of worktop plus charging for the cut-outs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ftfrgrlnxtdr

hi thanks for that i was starting to think i was being totally ripped off. i have no idea how much everyone else pays as i have no one i know who have done similar.
    thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 14 karlito0001

hey could u tell me where u got that quote... i'm in the middle of pricing up our own kitchen makeover and that sounds like a good price to me

• Registered Users Posts: 39,419 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

*cough* shill
    spammer *cough*

Advertisement