Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young cat needs a new home.

Options
  • 19-10-2007 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine has a cat that she can no longer keep and is looking for a good home that it can go to.
    Is there a society in Galway that can help her find a home, like an ISPCA or Animal Shelter type of thing.
    Or if anyone here would be willing to take a 6 to 12 month cat off her hands for free, PM me an email address and I will get you in touch with my friend.

By the way, I have no idea if the moggy in question has been spayed or neutered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

What colour is she. My cat went missing recently. Just on the off chance it may be her. That is if ye rescued her....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What colour is she. My cat went missing recently. Just on the off chance it may be her. That is if ye rescued her....:)

We found a cat and two kittens outside our house, the mother (black) crawled under a car to keep warm and was run over and her two babies who are white with a black patch have been taken in by me and a friend of mine. The kittens are 13 weeks old now accoridng to the vet

Advertisement