Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel insurance for carring a bike

Options
  • 19-10-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

ok i'm travelling to wales to do some mountain biking and i was wondering if i need travel insurance in case anything happens to the bike in transit (on bike carrier),on the ferry or if in the unlikely event i get injured. i probbably jynxed myself saying that. but if anyone has any experience it would be greatly appreciated as this is the first time going driving oversea's with a bike. it's worth 2g if it matters. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It might make sense. However, the insurer is likely to have specific bits about sports equipment and may not accept sporting accidents as a liability.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It might make sense. However, the insurer is likely to have specific bits about sports equipment and may not accept sporting accidents as a liability.

Check it out in detail.

Advertisement