Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOOD MAN by Shawn deLoache

Options
  • 19-10-2007 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

A rape occurs every 1.3 minutes. Let’s re
    A child goes missing every 40 seconds
    A person is murdered ever 34 minutes.

What would you do to make the world you live in a better place? What would you sacrifice? What would you risk? What would you become? Find out one man’s answers to these questions. Find out what happens when a man chooses to see evil, to hear, evil and to speak against evil. Find out what happens when someone chooses to be more than a man, but a Good Man.

My name is Shawn deLoache, and I am the author of an up and coming novel entitled Good Man. The novel is the story of Hail, a college student who is so overwhelmed by the atrocities in the world that he becomes a local vigilante, called Falcon, to do what he can to help others, and save his own sanity. Good Man can currently be purchased as an E-Book at www.literaturebroadcasting.com all the funds from the E-book are being used to get the book into hard copy. You can hear me talk about the book by typing in Shawn deLoache at www.youtube.com , or going to www.authorfreetoair.com and click Live Radio to listen to my radio interview about the book and hear me read the first chapter (07/13/07). Once you place your order, please give 3 days to receive the book. If for any reason you do not receive it send me an email at shawndeloache@aol.com and I will have it taken care of.

From one artist to another I appreciate any and all support you can give me. As you all know it is an uphill battle to break into this business.

My sincerest thanks,

Shawn deLoache

Advertisement