Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toshiba HD-EP35 info

• 19-10-2007 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who might do these players in Ireland?. Cloney I will ring but I expect them to be more expensive than the UK. Smarttech I have had dealings with and wasn't too happy. Anywhere else? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭NANOJO

hi shayser not sure about ep35 but elara sell ep30 good company to deal with.

http://www.elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=ECE1452035

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Cheers, you're right about Elara, very good service. And that's a good price. The UK model of the EP30 & EP35 comes with 7 free HDDVDs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭NANOJO

shayser following this link it appears that ireland is included in the 7 disk deal.

http://www.home-entertainment.toshiba.co.uk/consumer/home.nsf/files/5hddvds/$File/5hddvds.pdf?openelement

You are right and I forgot that! That was the very reason I made my original post! I'll email Elara.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

hey, that's a great price, appreciate any info you got from elara re the free hd-dvds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hottstuff

You need the HD-EP35 to experience the Full HD sound on a non HDMI amp.
    Also the EP35 can do 7.1 over HDMI.

Elara should have these in December. The 5 free DVD offer is available to UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and IOM. Don't know about the 2 in the box though. These might be UK only.

Play.com are right bustards. Obviously false availability dates, just to get the preorders in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

saw the ep30 in soundstore for 299.the guy says you get 7 hd - dvds free aswell

Good stuff. Think I'll wait for Elara so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Colin123

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    saw the ep30 in soundstore for 299.the guy says you get 7 hd - dvds free aswell

Which Soundstore did you see this in ? Called into the one in Wilton and they only had the E1. Guy said his system was down so he couldn't check other shops, or when it was due in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 jabroni Pkp

Power City do them aswell i think

Advertisement