Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Getafe on TV [and official match thread]

Options
  • 20-10-2007 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Both ITV4 and TV3 will be showing the game on Thursday night.

I'm having to give it a miss due to €300 flights so if anyone fancies a beer in the city centre gimme a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

should be 3 home points to start the uefa campaign,am heading over to aalborg game got the flights for peanuts anybody else heading to that game?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Yeah mate, no flights booked yet but will be around as I've booked a week off work to cover that and Anderlecht. Must meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

3 days to sort things out then we face a side in the same place as us...18th in their league.

Getafe will NOT be a walkover, with our defending and non-existent midfield I can see us shipping goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

3 days to sort things out then we face a side in the same place as us...18th in their league.

Getafe will NOT be a walkover, with our defending and non-existent midfield I can see us shipping goals.

I think we will get a draw, and hopefully that will be enough, considering the other teams in the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

i'm going over for the Getafe game .... part of me wishes i wasn't ... but i am and no doubt come thursday i'll be looking forward to it ..if we put in another pi$$ poor display .... well it doesn't bear thinking about

• Advertisement

Getafe are 9/2 with Paddypower.....that looks like a good "consolation if we lose" type of bet. We're rubbish at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Both ITV4 and TV3 will be showing the game on Thursday night.

Yes I love TV3's coverage of games! They get the best commentators around!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Backed us to win 3 0 and 3 1, dont ask why !!!!
    So what will the team be ?

No doubt a few changes from the other night. Hudd Berba and Lennon to name 3 I would assume !!

Advertisement