Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused...help needed now!

Options
  • 20-10-2007 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Okay well...
    I have decided 2 get my bellybutton pierced somthing i've wanted 2 do for ages and finally i am allowed now that i am 14! The only problem i have is my reaction to previous piercings i.e.earlobes. I've had them pierced four times (with guns) and everytime they have swelled up and my ear has rejected the piercing.:( Is this because the metal in the earrings was probley cheap and i had an allergic reation to it???? Or is my body just not meant for piercings??? Any advice on what on any of this??? And where is the best place to go in the galway area? I have heard metal works is good for piercings but don't no anything about irish ink....Help????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Like |Cookies said, a good piercer will most likely use titanium. And explain your worries before you get pierced, they should be able to answer your questions and help you relax. Go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sabrina411

Thanks i'l get t done 2mo....

Advertisement