Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Stripper Wanted!!!

Options
  • 20-10-2007 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Going to my friend's hen in Galway in November and need to sort out our evening entertainment!! Does anyone know of a male stripper in Galway? Also, any ideas of which pubs might be ok with us having a stripper? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Paddy Fahys in Bohermore prob the best place to bring a stripper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

If there's a big gang of ye (and I know there will be cos trying to avoid the Hen parties walking arm in arm down Quay St usually involves finding another street) then it might be an idea to book a private room somewhere. The Kings Head have a really nice function room on the top floor. I'd say a lot of landlords wouldn't be gone one the idea of a male stripper in the pub tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

I live in Galway I'll do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Prob 10 minutes maximum of approaching drunken lads on the street will get you an amatuer performance - might make an entertaining night out. 'Course, you don't want some poor lad to catch his death of cold naked on the street this time of year, and I don't know how many pubs will appreciate you doing that inside.

There are some adult shops here that claim to cater to stag/hen parties, so they'd likely know. Or maybe a gay pub here would know?

Advertisement