Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REQ] Cheap HDMI Cables

• 20-10-2007 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Why are they so inordinately expensive? Any shops in Dublin with a more realistic price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

mate i have one here you can have it for free got it by mistake.i think its to com and split to audio red and white..
    try to get you a foto of it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Argos do them for 25 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭guest

You can get a gold-plated HDMI cable from ebay for approx 7 or 8 euro. Not that gold plating matters---screw what Dixons say cos there is no difference in quality when it comes digital transmission of an audio-visual signal (i.e. gold doesn't make 1s and 0s any better)

Try typing in hdmi and the length you're looking for, you should get one for . 1 cewnt plus maybe 5 or 6 euro delivery. Argos are rip off merchants and deserve to burn in the deepest darkest pits of hell, IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

PEATS parnell st ,have a container , misc cables end of line,no box,4ft by 3 on the left past tv section ground floor ,theres usually 2 or 3 hdmi cables there,cost 1 euro.I cant gaurantee it havent been there in 3. months, good place 2 get usb or printer,av, tv hd cables too.ITS opposite virgin cinema ,turn left top of o,connell street.YOU ,have2 dig round abit ,as bassically its cables of all types tv,pc, hd, all mixed in a large container.I think aldi lidl have hd cables too, if and WHEN they are selling lcd tvs .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco have them for €10 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Power City have 3m I think it is for €14.95.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Lidl usd to do them for 6-7 Euro, some stores might still have stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

ebay... €5 upwards and i have no problems with them.

Advertisement