Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oil & filter change - where?

Options
  • 20-10-2007 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to get an oil & filter change on my Nissan Almera - preferably today. Any suggestions of somewhere to get it done? I'm based in city center but don't mind travelling a bit.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anywhere thats called a garage.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Idioteque

ha ha comedian!...I was hoping for more specific help - as in, some 'garages' charge crazy prices, then you also have the likes of Advance pitstop who add in various checks and call it a mini service and look for €100+ for it. Ideally if someone knew of a place that they found good value for the job but also near my area and open on sat. I have been using google but not with much luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sorry! I read the post and your username and jumped to a conclusion! :p

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Idioteque

No worries Mike, you oul fella's are always jumping to conclusions...:D

On a more relevant note, for anyone that is interested. I got it done by Advance pitstop on Russell road(Near Croke park) for €65.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You could always diy it for about €40. They are handy enough jobs to do and the user manual will show you where everything is.

EDIT. Missed the bit where you said you got it done.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement