Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Civic stolen last night

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭beatman91

Thats exactly my thought, I'm really happy that it wasn't crashed or burnt out.

The back wheel is bent so there is a bit of damage but we shoud have it back on the road alarmed and chained to something in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

legs11 wrote: »
    he should be banned for slating the civic like that, moron.!

Are you serious, is this some kind of civic fetish, would you be as offended if he "slated" any other car!!!

OP sorry to hear about your brothers car, I too will keep a look out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

beatman91 wrote: »
    Thanks guys one of the guys on this site pm'ed me and was right. Anyhow the coppers found the car a few minutes ago.

Thats good news!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nomel

Congratulations!!! Delightful news, I hope to see the car back on the road soon:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Thats great news you got it back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement