Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go?

Options
  • 20-10-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere good in cork to go on a date? im just looking for sumthing different from d cinema nd goin for coffee. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

film festival,how about a play?
    i always found going for a walk say farran woods,doneraile park something simple then a hot meal after.Simple things like that,thats me though

besides the usual,film or pub if she is a really adventurous then paintball,go carting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Top of Patricks hill near the little shop as the sun goes down (and there are no knacks about). Fitzgeralds park is a really nice place to hang out too. Make up a picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Isn't there that new ice skating thing in ballincollig??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Gougane Barra isnt bad for an old stroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

dulpit wrote: »
    Isn't there that new ice skating thing in ballincollig??

Thats a skateboarding park I think

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

thought it was a low friction low fun pseudo ice rink.

you could take the other half for a stroll round some of the gallerys adn fill them up w/ coffee then

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Evening time - Theatre or Comedy ........ "The Everyman", "The Granary", "The Opera House" or on the weekend, "City Limits "(Coburg Street) for comedy. Stroll around the "Crawford Art Gallery" or the "Museum" in Fitzgerald Park on an afternoon. Or what about Bowling in the Mardyke.......

See County Section of Cork Region - for a thread re. Scenic Walks around Cork/County/Coastal.

Have fun............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 kashi

eoccork wrote: »
    Thats a skateboarding park I think

No amazingly it is an actual ice skating rink!! I would give it a go if the OH wouldn't kill me. I'm not great and being nearly 6months pregnant I suppose one of us has to be sensible!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Inchadony strand, kinsale, clonakility.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

What about bowling?

• Advertisement
Advertisement