Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover up

Options
  • 20-10-2007 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi All, I've got a tattoo on my forearm that's black and about 4 inches by 4 inches. It's not great to be honest so I'd like to get it covered .Would it be possible to cover it with a new tattoo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

It's usually possible to cover most things, but without seeing it it's impossible for anybody to tell you! Go to your artist of choice and have them take a look at it. You'll probably only be able to cover it with more blackwork, but your artist will be able to give you more info on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Caped Crusader

Went in to Danny Bullman's shop today and the guy in there reckons he can do it easily. Recommended getting a Japanese sleeve whcih is what I was thinking of anyway. Anyone know of any sites where I can get some examples and ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Caped Crusader

Thanks Bounty Hunter. I've checked google images. I'll check BMEink looks good.

If you don't want to just browse through all the images there's a search up the top of the page where you can look for something specific. It won't stop letting you view after you've seen a certain number of images either like the galleries will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement