Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in an English Bull Terrier?.

• 20-10-2007 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

http://dogsindistress.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1192477748

I met this chap in Ashtown dog Pound this morning.

He's a fantastic looking dogs, the photos in the link above don't do him justice. When he went into the pound first he was nervous and afraid of men & other dogs. But he was out this morning and fine around me and the other dogs.

This chap is a seriously fantastic looking dog and it would be a shame to see him put to sleep in that place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just thought I'd throw this in as I point alot of people to DiD.org

They're changing the website design at the moment. Its a work in progress and hard to navigate but don't be afraid to look through it if your looking for to home or foster a dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Ive been looking at Bee since he's on there site, he's a lovely looking dog, if only i had the room for him. Hope someone takes him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ive been looking at Bee since he's on there site, he's a lovely looking dog, if only i had the room for him. Hope someone takes him.

Yea I paid him a visit on Sunday, he's worth homing.

Like I said, I don't normally go for the EBT look, however this lad's a stunner.

I'm off DiD.org now btw, 'Animalhelper' got her knickers in a twist over some comments regarding the new site and let go at me. So the site can go **** itself now.

But Bee is a stunner, I hope he's homed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Mairt banned for 48 hours for swearing/attempting to circumvent swear filters as per the forum as per our zero tolerance policy.

Advertisement