Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Soccer forum

Options
  • 20-10-2007 3:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

I was banned on the 2nd of this month for 1 week. Still havent got my access back after numerous PM's to mods of that forum.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I don't see a time limit on your ban,I can see why your were banned but not for how long.

Were did you come up with the one week length...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

psi pm'ed me and said 1 week

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Melion wrote: »
    psi pm'ed me and said 1 week

I am sure if you PM psi your access will be reactivated.

I have done a few times, he hasnt replied

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

when did you first PM him? If its over a few days I'll contact him. Also send a courteous note to the other Soccer mods in case PSI is on holidays or something.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I *think* psi actually might be away at the moment.

DeVore wrote: »
    when did you first PM him? If its over a few days I'll contact him. Also send a courteous note to the other Soccer mods in case PSI is on holidays or something.

DeV.

I pm'ed him the day my ban was up and twice since then. He has been online as he posted the day before yesterday. I also sent another of the soccer forum mods a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Hey, I have one PM from you which I missed, I never got PMs after that. I get an awful lot of PMs so I do miss them sometime.

In any case, apologies for the delay. Unbanned now.

Advertisement