Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of pes 2008 (ps3) in smyths

Options
  • 20-10-2007 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭

just looking at a leaflet i found at home for smyths must be new enough because fifa is out in it. And fifa is listed for a load of diffrent consoles and it says price "from E44.99"..... pro is listed for the ps2 and ps3 and it just says the price is E49.99, no from. There website says diffrently (E64.99)but im sure if you were up for an arguement they'd have to give it to you for that price as thats what they advertised!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

just looking at a leaflet i found at home for smyths must be new enough because fifa is out in it. And fifa is listed for a load of diffrent consoles and it says price "from E44.99"..... pro is listed for the ps2 and ps3 and it just says the price is E49.99, no from. There website says diffrently (E64.99)but im sure if you were up for an arguement they'd have to give it to you for that price as thats what they advertised!

Im sure they wont. Does it say prices are subject to change? As it isn't out yet they could always use the arguement that its an old leaflet. Even if it was printed last week they could still say its 'old'. Not gonna happen my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

its says prices FROM 44.99 so im guessing the ps2 version is that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

no it doesnt, thats what i'm saying! my money will be going to whoever brings it out first anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

€57.99 in tesco for ps3 and 360.

€35 for ps2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If it makes any difference. Picked it up Smyths for the PS3 today. Cost was €59.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i picked up a ps3 60gb, pro evo 2008, resistance fall of man, f1 world championship and a second controller for 570 today

decent enough deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Not bad at all considering there is a 2nd controller in there aswell.

Advertisement