Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics with Chemistry book

Options
  • 20-10-2007 5:10pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Could anyone who's doing this subject tell me what book they're using for it? And if they think it's any use or not!? Cheers...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Nobody does this subject then!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I did it but basically our teacher had her own personal notes detailing only the stuff on the course. i dont think there is a standard textbook for tbh and so few do the subject these days despite the fact its miles easier than chemistry and physics by themselves

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Ah OK, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

There is a book called 'Physics with Chemistry - The Combined Course' you would nearly miss it on the shelf in the bookshop as it looks like it's a bundle of photocopied notes stapled together, but it does the job. I've taught from it and it's fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 thed4king

God, im beginning in fifth yr now and am interested in taking this subject? Does it have the aspects of the "teach myself" subject with a few grinds, or is it too much???? Any help would be gr8? tnx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 padkav

Difficult to get a book, check out teachnet.ie for powerpoint notes. I use these to teach it to my classes.

Advertisement