Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upside down pc??

Options
  • 20-10-2007 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

k....a weird one

for a few reasons, ive decided i want my pc to be upside down... (it keeps alot of wires cleaned up on my desk)(case has to be on left hand side of desk to look through acrylic panel) blah blah blah

anyway, apart from turning my hdd and dvd drive the right way up, anything else gravity might like to play with here?....the design of the grafix cooler or mounting of any other componants?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Not really, many new cases mount the motherboard upside down, should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

job, good to know.

it actually looks pretty cool aswell when upside down (i can see the cool casing on the grafix card!!!:D)

my cpu temps have gone down by 2c for my cpu aswell....;) (heat goes up, psu and all other heat was goin up to my scythe, now its all the way the bottom nice n cold. :D

except now i have those little rubber legs on the base pointing to the sky...need to go get me sum black spray paint aswell

Advertisement