Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Customised Hoodies

• 20-10-2007 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, not sure if this is the best place for this but anyways...

Here's the deal, I'm the leader of a small scout group, and we're thinking of getting hoodies for everyone, customised ones like with unit logo and names and stuff on them...

Question is, where can you get these? Good quality ones are important... Couple of years ago one of the lads got some made up, but they were crappy quality and were fit for the bin after 1 or 2 wears...

I've seen like various societies and clubs in college with different ones, anyone know where you get these?

Any advice would be much appreciated...

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cas91

AFAIK.. a place in stephens green centre does them.. you ca nget names printed etc.. I think its on the top floor>>?? Not sure though :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Here are two companies used by College societies: http://www.jackandjade.com/ and http://www.tolhurst.ie/.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

You could try www.camdenclothing.ie - 29 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2

Tel: (01) 4175961

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,462 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Cheers so far, will look into it... For your information I'm in cork, so any shops in Dublin are kinda no good for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Hey,

I jsut want to second that tolhurst company. I got some for our college society and am well impressed. They offered us the best quote and the quality is really good. Like I've washed mine prob a good dozen times over the last year, wouldn't wear it every week mind you, and its still going strong. I'd be well happy if my other clothes last like it! Oh and it it makes a difference the brand of the hoody is Gildan. Its really thick and lovely and warm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

cas91 wrote: »
    AFAIK.. a place in stephens green centre does them.. you ca nget names printed etc.. I think its on the top floor>>?? Not sure though :confused:

I've gotten hoodies printed up in that place, they're good and not actually as expensive as I thought they would be.

I can't remember the price though, it was last Christmas when I got it done!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi, theres a company called equestrian direct if you google them you will get the number - they do custom embroidery primarily equestrian but they can do it for any sports. We got rugby shirts for our club there before and they were great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

The correct URL is actually http://www.camdenclothing.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭Shoie

dulpit wrote: »
    Here's the deal, I'm the leader of a small scout group, and we're thinking of getting hoodies for everyone, customised ones like with unit logo and names and stuff on them...

Dulpit

I am a scout leader in Blackrock, Dublin. we have used a company called Designs By H in the past and they are very good. I know other troops as well who have used them with no complaints.

They are scout leaders themselves and give other scout leaders good prices and delivery nationwide. Cost was about 25 euro per hoodie with free origination and set up. This is a good price for Dublin anyway. their contact email is sales@designsbyh.ie Hope it helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

I haven't got hoodies from this crowd before, but we've done their website and I know they do all types of clothing - www.flyingcolours.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just another question..

Do any of these companies do a once off print or embrodery?.

Reason I ask is that I train with a really old Judo club whose original logo we're talking about resurrecting but I'd like to show the guys just one sample of the work which we can have done.

I'd be looking for badges/patches rather than printing of embrodery directly onto the Judo suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

mairt

most companies charge a one off fee usually around 50 yoyos to design what they call a disk. this is what the logo is on,it is then used each time you re order new items, the disc is yours to take away.

to the op, a company in waterford does hoodies like what your looking for, theyre called azurri, they do some of the gaa jersies i think, good quality materials too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭Shoie

Mairt wrote: »
    Just another question..

Do any of these companies do a once off print or embrodery?.

Reason I ask is that I train with a really old Judo club whose original logo we're talking about resurrecting but I'd like to show the guys just one sample of the work which we can have done.

I'd be looking for badges/patches rather than printing of embrodery directly onto the Judo suits.

I know Designs By H did a sample hoodie and tshirt for a scout groups jubilee celebration and then they took these and got orders from their members and there was no set up charges.

Their website also states there is no minimum order so you should be able to order 1 at a time. Their email address is sales@designsbyh.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jackandjade

We can supply all your embroidered and printed clothing. We already supply to some scout units.

www.jackandjade.com

We have NO set up charge for preparing the disc or screens.

We have no minimum orders.

All our embroidery and print set up is done in-house.

We have kids polos with your embroidered logo starting at €4.90 each.

Kids heavy weight sweat shirts with your embroidered logo starting at €7.90 each.

Fleeces, beanies, jerseys, Gaa gear, rugby, and anything else you can think of.

Advertisement