Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this out yet? Help!

• 20-10-2007 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Can Some one please help me, is Pro Evo 2008 out next friday or is it already out? The confusion comes from the fact that Play.com have it listed as in stock and im just wondering if its out in all the other normal shops too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Can Some one please help me, is this game out next friday or is it already out? The confusion comes from the fact that Play.com have it listed as in stock and im just wondering if its out in all the other normal shops too.

Friday 26th October ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Friday 26th October ;)
    :o Alright thanks, but why can u buy it, not pre-order it, on Play.com? Would they not send it out until friday? Im confused!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

prolly sending it out now but postal striker may delay it a bit

kdjac

CyberWaste wrote: »
    :o Alright thanks, but why can u buy it, not pre-order it, on Play.com? Would they not send it out until friday? Im confused!:(

Nice to see another Kilkenny guy here :D

I'm getting mine in Gamestop on Friday, I got my Xbox 2 days ago and I have a load of €5 off vouchers, Want one?

^^ Yeah Id love one!;) But how would I get it off you?:o Whats you Xbox Live Gamertag BTW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

So difficult to see his Doffaldinho gamertag??? Been playing it for the past half hour and it's not as good as I hoped it would be. Massive slow down in replays and not my cup of tea.

kensutz wrote: »
    So difficult to see his Doffaldinho gamertag??? Been playing it for the past half hour and it's not as good as I hoped it would be. Massive slow down in replays and not my cup of tea.
    Yeah, his GT is in his sig, but I didnt see it 'till I clicked his public profile. Anyway...... youve been playing the PES demo I assume, well they obviously would have sorted out little niggles like that before its shipped off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Nope he is playing the full game, obviously knows someone in the know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Or someone who just came back from Nijmegen. ;)

Oh I see...:o Well can you tell me what the online is like? How many modes is there and such and is there any new single player game modes this year?
    GIVE US A REVIEW!! DO IT!;)

• Advertisement

Cyberwaste I accepted you on XBL, I'll chat to you in a bit just finishing a game of Halo.

Advertisement