Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shotgun suggestions

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 brianjamesos

I was checking out www.ukgunroom.com and they have a good selection of second hand berettas for under 800 punds. I'd be inclined to a quality secondhand rather than a new bentinsoli or similar (Although it seems to rate very highly). Asking around, people say second hand beretta.

Can anyone reccommend me a good gunsmith in the dublin area? Or is it possible for Irish people to buy from the UK, or am i right in assuming you;d need an import license?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 brianjamesos

Ive been referred elsewhere to Patrick O Brien in Bray, Anyone know this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I shoot a supersport and have since they came out two years ago, they retail at 850 sterling now, they are a very good gun for the price. A good berretta/browning could cost 1800 second hand.
    Are you refering to a betinsoli or a Benelli?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

i use a browning 525 with the 32" barrels lovely light gun and it does the trick on clays too.

only thing some people have against them is that they tend to be a hard hitting gun with no padding

stil if you want a gun to last a liftime

Advertisement