Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

timberland roll

• 20-10-2007 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hi
    does anyone here have on of these? could u tell me if the roll part is it meant to be visible or is it meant to be hidden?

http://www.shoedeals4u.com/images/shoes/small/44029.jpg

could find any pics with models showin me what type of trousers/ jeans would go with them

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

as long as they are comfortable does it really matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 memet

it does!
    thats why i posted in fashion and apperance
    rather than health section ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

does it count for nought that you are simply wearing very very expensive boots?

relax ruggibear
    i just wanna know how people wear them as i haven't seen them around much

plus i got them at a good price too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

If I wear mine under jeans I have them pulled up because it doesnt really matter - people cant see it - and my jeans are flared at the bottom, if i wore certain jeans with them tho the jeanslegs came up (when sitting down) and the rolled effect would have looked better!

I also wore them with a denim mini (I know - sounds horrible book looked ok) and wore them rolled.

Thats was last year tho - and my boots were white and pink and the material at the roll were pink camoflage so looked good. I have them in blue now and wear them rolled.

Id say wear them rolled. If you are sitting and your jeans pull up then people will see the rolled bit rather than the back of it!

• Advertisement

thanks for that ladyE

they definetly look better rolled so i stick to that

Advertisement